Saturday 6 June 2009

Disaster

Oh boy... Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

I had an amazingly productive week, improvements were made to chapters 1-3, 5 & 6, chapters 7 & 8 were drafted and I was really happy with the content. I pressed save and... SAVE ERROR.

"No, no, no, no, no. Do. Not. Do. That."

I lost it... all. Chapters 1-6 were salvaged because I had already printed them off but everything that I had written in the last week had gone. Poof. Bye bye.

Needless to say I was not in the best mood yesterday.

Today I have gone back to the old fashioned pen & paper method. Chapters 7 & 8 have been salvaged from my memory, I managed to recover the amendments that I made to chapters 1 & 2. So it's not the end of the world, but I am going to have to spend the next few days re-typing everything. Fun times.

Well, I'd better get cracking. Hopefully next week happier things will be blogged & I will be up to chapter 10... Hopefully.

No comments: